I decided to keep the version names the same as the Patrons build. Hopefully this will avoid any confusions.
Please be aware this is still a unstable build so please leave us your issues so that we can fix them.
Here are the patch notes.
- Fixed - saving and loading
- Fixed - Update wrist and hand enarmes ingot values on load.
- Fixed - to heat status and table status.
- Fixed - Metallic objects should bounce less.
- Fixed - Delivery crates should turn when Alt- Rotating them.
- Fixed - no longer able to create 3 ingot rims.
- Fixed - Removed an issue preventing shields boss and enarmes from rotating.
- Fixed - items being assembled on the crafting table. They will no longer clip in the table when created.
- Fixed - Few grammatical correction in customer request.
- Fixed - issue with disassembling weapon and selling the disassembled parts.
- Fixed - Save game tweak to only save the file once
- Fixed - Overhall on weapon/item id’s. Allowing us to add weapons or items without creating any issues with equipping tools or using them and any other possible issues the old system might have presented.
- Fixed - Shields will inherit log colors
- Fixed - Alloy weapons are equipable and fixed their mining logic
- Fixed - Widened the trigger box for coal and wood detection in smelter
- Fixed - Quick fix to sleep that caused the character to be sleepy every time the game is reloaded.
- Fixed - an issue with passerby characters walking funny when caring lanterns.
- Changed - Turned map into a winter biome
- Changed - Sort items in stack of 10 up to 30 total items when opening delivery crates.
- Changed - Customer will look at weapon/shield they want when created.
- Changed - Customer will no longer tell you they are in a hurry
- Changed - Customers will teleport to the shop if they get stuck.
- Added - a guide book in the Blacksmiths room
- Added - christmas presents and other themed decorations
- Added - proper shield collision and disassembling.reassembly.
- Customer will now order Shields along with weapons.
- Added - snowman
- Added - candy cane grip and head
- Added - a mouth for everyone.
- Added - prompt to save game when moving to sandbox mode
- Added - crates to the woodworking bench
- Removed - flames from one of the particle emitters.
- Removed - the word “shield” at the end of special orders
- Removed - ability to sleep in sandbox mode
- Adjustment - to the shield display on the woodcutting table
- Adjustment - to wood logs spawn when cutting down trees.
- Adjustment - shield physics angular and linear dampening
- Adjustment - grips to display proper rarity.
- Adjustment - Increase the size of the order desk
- Adjustment - Overall map, at night will be darker.
- Adjustment - Increased time sleeping .